RE: [Authentic_SCA] Re: blackwork?/punta in aria

  • Hamlet, Norma
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 1 11:18 AM
      Oky, I've got a question. What method do you use to starch your things?
      Do you use comercial starch or make your own?

      Norma

      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 2 4:12 AM
        > >The Pennsic bobbin lace teacher is a friend of mine and a great
        > >teacher. She is also teaching blackwork this year.
        >
        > Who is teaching? : )

        Roxanne Greenstreet. She is apprenticed to Mistress Francesca la
        Curiosa, who is head of the Atlantian Lacemakers' Guild and who has
        taught the Pennsic bobbin lace classes in the past.

        > There is a gathering??? Please tell me more!
        Thursday, 6pm in A&S6 (I think)
        Giovanna