Re: blackwork?/punta in aria

  • ladymorwenna@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 1, 2001
      > There is a great begining punta in aria pattern in the Spring or
      > Summer edition on T.I.

      It's the spring issue.

      > It takes a beginer about 2 days to do the pattern and gives you all
      > the basics.
      > Giovanna

      It wasn't very difficult at all. I had some problems keeping tension
      on some of the brides, but once I washed and starched it I was pretty
      pleased. Now I want more!!

      Abigail/Morwenna
    • andrea@gideonfamily.org
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 2, 2001
        > >The Pennsic bobbin lace teacher is a friend of mine and a great
        > >teacher. She is also teaching blackwork this year.
        >
        > Who is teaching? : )

        Roxanne Greenstreet. She is apprenticed to Mistress Francesca la
        Curiosa, who is head of the Atlantian Lacemakers' Guild and who has
        taught the Pennsic bobbin lace classes in the past.

        > There is a gathering??? Please tell me more!
        Thursday, 6pm in A&S6 (I think)
        Giovanna