RE: [Authentic_SCA] What is TI?

  • L Joseph
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 1, 2001
      --- "Hamlet, Norma" <Norma.hamlet@...> wrote:
      > Oky, I'm probably going to sound stupid here, but
      > I'm used to that :-)
      > What is T.I.?

      Welcome, Norma.

      There is no such thing as a stupid question.

      TI stands for "Tournaments Illuminated", an SCA
      publication that comes out several times a year. Go to
      http://www.sca.org/ti/index.htm for more info.

      Jehanne

      =====
      Alfred, Lord Tennyson, "In Memoriam."

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • andrea@gideonfamily.org
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 2, 2001
        > >The Pennsic bobbin lace teacher is a friend of mine and a great
        > >teacher. She is also teaching blackwork this year.
        >
        > Who is teaching? : )

        Roxanne Greenstreet. She is apprenticed to Mistress Francesca la
        Curiosa, who is head of the Atlantian Lacemakers' Guild and who has
        taught the Pennsic bobbin lace classes in the past.

        > There is a gathering??? Please tell me more!
        Thursday, 6pm in A&S6 (I think)
        Giovanna