Re: blackwork?

  • s_krasley@recordtrak.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 1, 2001
      > I'm bringing my russian lace Christmas ornaments and my coif lace to
      > work on at Pennsic. I gave one person a pair of lace snowflakes for
      > Christmas, now everyone wants one.

      I know that feeling. My mother saw the teneriffe medallions as I was
      making them and now wants some for her christmas tree. The linen
      thread I was using was perfect for it too. It kept the rodel nice and
      stiff. Howevr i think I'll use the 4 inch wheel for those instead of
      the 2 inch one.

      > > I'm going to look up the class schedule right now and see when
      > > everything is again. When is the Lacemakers Gathering and where?
      > > I'd love to go to it.
      > >
      > > - Brynn
      > Thursday at 5pm, in A&S 9
      > Giovanna

      Hopefully see you then.
      - Brynn
    • andrea@gideonfamily.org
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 2, 2001
        > >The Pennsic bobbin lace teacher is a friend of mine and a great
        > >teacher. She is also teaching blackwork this year.
        >
        > Who is teaching? : )

        Roxanne Greenstreet. She is apprenticed to Mistress Francesca la
        Curiosa, who is head of the Atlantian Lacemakers' Guild and who has
        taught the Pennsic bobbin lace classes in the past.

        > There is a gathering??? Please tell me more!
        Thursday, 6pm in A&S6 (I think)
        Giovanna