Re: blackwork?

  • andrea@gideonfamily.org
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 1, 2001
      > MY OWN PILLOW STANDS READY AND WAITING. It keeps calling to me and I
      > tell it to shut up because I have so much other sewing to finish for
      > Pennsic. After Pennsic I will pick it up. :)

      I'm bringing my russian lace Christmas ornaments and my coif lace to
      work on at Pennsic. I gave one person a pair of lace snowflakes for
      Christmas, now everyone wants one.

      > I'm going to look up the class schedule right now and see when
      > everything is again. When is the Lacemakers Gathering and where?
      > I'd love to go to it.
      >
      > - Brynn
      Thursday at 5pm, in A&S 9
      Giovanna
    • andrea@gideonfamily.org
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 2, 2001
        > >The Pennsic bobbin lace teacher is a friend of mine and a great
        > >teacher. She is also teaching blackwork this year.
        >
        > Who is teaching? : )

        Roxanne Greenstreet. She is apprenticed to Mistress Francesca la
        Curiosa, who is head of the Atlantian Lacemakers' Guild and who has
        taught the Pennsic bobbin lace classes in the past.

        > There is a gathering??? Please tell me more!
        Thursday, 6pm in A&S6 (I think)
        Giovanna