Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Activities at events or what to do w/ hands

  • Steven Proctor
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 31, 2001
      Well, we all have a common set of references, and a common culture to
      work with, so that's really kind of nice, yeah. It also allows the level
      of research to be focused and intensified. I have a dream/wish to take a
      small group up to the Living History level with this.... :-)

      Ta

      Morgan

      --
      My first night with Anastasia was the kind of magical, passionate ride
      that left me with my pants on the back of the kitchen chair, my