Re: silly Re: [Authentic_SCA] who to write to recommend someone

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 31, 2001
      At 06:12 PM 7/30/2001 -0500, you wrote:
      >And Me with the tent in which you're supposed to stay during Pennsic.  I
      >don't know *where* we'll find the room to pack it.  *sigh*  We'll have to
      >see.
      >
      >*smirk*

      Pppbbbllllttt!  Well, I suppose if that happens we will just have to move
      in with you two....  And Zadok gets VERY hungry after fighting all day...

      Too bad I won't have any food in the tent.  Bogdan is cooking in E10 (the traditional spot that Finn and Tamara took over) and I'm eating there with him.  Poor baby will have to be hungry.

      On second thought, I yeild.  While I won't have very much food in the tent, we will be holding around 50 or so bottles of mead that we're donating to the Known World party in there - that's the last thing I want an Hrogn to discover!  You get your tent!  lol

      Smiles,
      Despina