977Re: [Authentic_SCA] Dragging them into the light and more

  • caoilte
    Mar 31, 2001
      Try this URL. It isn't clear enough to take patterns from, but it is
      helpful. http://omni.cc.purdue.edu/~wtv/tibet/clothes.html

      This one has cool links. including the preceding page.
      http://www.9v.com/crystal/kerij-e/docs/tibetan_links.htm

      I will keep looking.

      Dorje