59255Re: Enchanting the Ground you stand on (WAS re: [Authentic_SCA] RE: Hello?)

  • thlcolmdubh
    Apr 14, 2014
      Like the drama teacher, I always read medieval English poetry before attending an event to get me in the mood. Having been certified in and having taught drama, English, and history, I have a triple excuse.
      Colm Dubh

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic