59240Re: [Authentic_SCA] RE: Hello?

  • Kim Gibson
    Mar 3, 2014
      I very much appreciate Enchanted grounds, though not the Elizabethan part.  My persona is so much earlier, that would be as anachronistic as modern English!

      Ceallagh Maraidhe

      Sent from my iPad

      On Mar 3, 2014, at 7:49 PM, Scat@... wrote:

      Something that I miss in my current kingdom is a lack of interest in what elsewhere is called "Enchanted Circles": while you are within the clearly marked bounds, you are expected to limit speech to Elizabethan English and topics known to period personas. To my way of thinking, such activity inspires authenticity. Agree? Disagree?
      Colm Dubh
      ---- Dee Cadoret <kitaye@...> wrote:

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic