59236Re: [Authentic_SCA] RE: Hello?

  • Dee Cadoret
    Mar 3, 2014
      I agree that a large part of the problem has been the way Yahoo Groups has gone. It is hard to sign up and sometimes even harder to post to Yahoo Groups anymore. Another part of the problem is the mass exodus to Facebook which has just as many problems as well as privacy issues, but that is me.

      Personally, I would love to see more discussion on this e-list.

      Kaolin

      On 03/03/2014 1:45 AM, wodeford@... wrote:
      Dear Basil,

      First of all, my apologies for the delay in forwarding your message to the group as I was out at Estrella War.
      I'm afraid the group has not had any activity for awhile. I suspect that some of that may have to do with the "new Yahoo groups" experience which has wrought havoc on a few groups I belong to.

      Is there anything in particular you'd like to discuss?

      Saionji no Hana, Pacific Time Zone Moderator

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic