59198Table Linens

  • Kammy Chinnock
    Mar 30, 2013
      Hello,

      I have been lurking for a long time, and I have gotten all kinds of great
      ideas for furniture, painting rugs and making my own pavilion, but I have a
      question about something that I have never seen discussed.

      What about table cloths? Did they use the nice linen that we use now? Did
      they decorate it in anyway? What about napkins? My household is from
      1530's Scotland, Northern Highlands.

      I appreciate any and/or all help in this matter!

      Kammy Chinnock