59182Re: [Authentic_SCA] Embroidered hoods?

  • Ylaire Sainte Claire
    Dec 3, 2012
      You may be able to add a few descrete buttons and loops in order to button a reflective stripe on the hood for modern safety convenience yet still be able to remove the strip for SCA purposes.

      Ylaire Sainte Claire

      Sent from my iPhone