59168Re: [Authentic_SCA] Review: Secrets of the Viking Sword on Nova

  • Ylaire Sainte Claire
    Oct 25, 2012
      http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/secrets-viking-sword.html

      For those of you who were not able to watch this when it aired, it is available online at the link above.
      A transcript is also available.

      Ylaire Sainte Claire

      Sent from my iPad