59139Introduction

  • Linda Larson
    Sep 8, 2012
      I have just joined, so I feel I should share a little about myself.  In the SCA I am called Goodwife Lidia Allen.  My persona lives in Tudor England and is working class.  I make cheese, keep sheep and goats and pursue a number of textile arts in that world and in the present day.  I am looking forward to sharing thoughts with other like minded medievalists. I find historical research to be endlessly seductive.  I am so glad to know that there is a group like this one!

      Blessings,
      Lidia