59118Re: [Authentic_SCA] Cooking and Dining in Medieval England

  • Cristal Delamer
    Jul 16, 2012
      This is a great book and has been on my wish list for quite some time. The
      paperback is just coming out now so i would grab it if I were you. I plan
      to do so. Brears' interpretations are quite authentic and this book is
      great for learning the ins and outs of the entire medieval kitchen and how
      it worked. He covers 14-16th centuries in this book, I believe. He
      references all of the well-known medieval cookbooks and the bibliography
      and indices alone are 120 pages!

      *domum coquus est numquam esurientem amicitiae*
      ~A cook's home is never hungry for friendship~