59056On RV camping, was Re: Authenticity good-- so how to hide the RV?

  • annakaiara
    Jun 7, 2012
      Thanks, these look like fun. I appreciate the direction. I think I may end up simply packing a nice pavilion to set up with my Shire and wander back to the parking lot for a night in comfort.

      I wish I could turn my van into a gypsy wagon and drape something over the cab. :)

      But the RV is too big for that. Not that I will be showing up at any events with my big cloud anytime soon, very nearly the entire interior needs to be gutted. We bought it because the transmission alone is worth what we paid. The engine is good and the chasis is excellent. But there are issues with the rest of it such as: the bathroom needs IMO to be gutted and redone completely, the entire cooking apparatus is a microwave and there are FIVE desks and no beds. This is a dream project and the interior is mine to imagine.

      It is a huge rectangular shape on wheels, plain white and rather ugly but the possibilities, ah, yes, the possibilities. :)