      From: Cynthia Ley <cley56@...>
      To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Ann Seeton <gakaiaraan@...>
      Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 1:56 PM
      Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Authenticity good-- so how to hide the RV?

      On 6/1/2012 11:03 AM, Ann Seeton wrote:

      > cozy? That would be one HUGE cozy.
      >
      > But if I did macrame to create diamond panes for over the window
      > areas, and
      > padded rope for over the top and to hold the side and end panels. It would
      > need to have some way to peg the bottom to the ground, and durable enough
      > material to hold up in the wind when parked at an event.... If top and
      > bottom and corners had sleeves for PVC pipe, then...
      >
      > But painted. Do they make paint that is flexible enough that this could be
      > done on canvas and rolled up?

      I know folks who have done it using house paint.

      Do you get TI? A few issues back, there was an article on how to make
      hangings to cover mundanities as are found in hotels--I'm willing to bet
      you can pick up some helpful tips from it. It's the sort of thing where
      I've seen the results, but I've never had occasion to actually do it.

      I have also heard that it is possible to get painter's cloths on the
      cheap, and those things are big.

      Is this is how you decide to go, you could draft the design and make a
      group project out of it too. Be a fun way to share a project and learn
      how to do it. :-)

      Where do you hail from?

      Arlys in Three Mountains (Portland), An Tir