59030Re: [Authentic_SCA] Authenticity good-- so how to hide the RV?

  • Ann Seeton
    Jun 1, 2012
      cozy? That would be one HUGE cozy.

      But if I did macrame to create diamond panes for over the window areas, and
      padded rope for over the top and to hold the side and end panels. It would
      need to have some way to peg the bottom to the ground, and durable enough
      material to hold up in the wind when parked at an event.... If top and
      bottom and corners had sleeves for PVC pipe, then...

      But painted. Do they make paint that is flexible enough that this could be
      done on canvas and rolled up?