      From: perro_de_croy <perrodecroy@...>
      To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 7:57 AM
      Subject: [Authentic_SCA] Tunic Lacing

      I have a question for all of you: does anyone know of sources that prove side lacing on super tunics? I've seen a depiction in a new pattern book and I'm trying to sniff out whether or not it is period. I've googled and gone through a number of books I have on hand and I can't seem to spot anything. I thought perhaps someone among the populous would have seen something.

      Any thoughts?

      YIS,
      Perronnelle de Croy