58971Re: Late-period Italian portraiture

  • Isabella D'Angelo
    Dec 22, 2011
      http://aneafiles.webs.com/renaissancegallery/men.html

      Although most of this is earlier(1490-1520), if you scroll down, you'll see examples of later period garb.

      http://aneafiles.webs.com/renaissancegallery/extantmen.html

      Anea also includes a lot of wonderful information on extant garments from the time period you are looking at. (You need to scroll down a bit but there is a great outfit from the 1560s there!)

      -Isabella