58967Re: [Authentic_SCA] DMC color conumdrum

  • Diane Sawyer Dooley
    Dec 3, 2011
      Which of DMC's products are you looking at?  Because on the DMC website (http://www.dmc-usa.com), the Tapestry Wool certainly does have colors in the 7000 range, which is likely what Regia, being authenticity nuts, would use, rather than DMC cotton floss (especially since Paterna also seems to be a wool thread).

      Tasha