58803Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Dog collars in period

  • Michael Hurley
    Jul 19, 2011
      On Jul 19, 2011, at 10:56 AM, Daniel Brizendine wrote:
      > The act of walking his dog does not cancel the fact that this very
      > dog was
      > probably some sort of ratter or pest control type dog as it appears
      > to be a
      > terrier type dog.

      Or for that matter, simple protection. The subject is, after all, St.
      Anthony giving his money to the poor. Even today, how many homeless
      people adopt stray dogs for protection, warmth, and even companionship?
      Auf wiedersehen!

      -Real Genius
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic