58799Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Dog collars in period

  • Daniel Brizendine
    Jul 19 8:56 AM
      The act of walking his dog does not cancel the fact that this very dog was
      probably some sort of ratter or pest control type dog as it appears to be a
      terrier type dog. Even those of us that have dogs that are in fact still
      working type dogs either in the field protecting livestock, herding
      livestock or hunting for us does not mean we don't love them or maybe even
      if we have those type dogs and then walk them if we moved to the city.

      Zsigmund

      --
      *Szapolyai Zsigmund
      Kingdom of Calontir