58797Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Dog collars in period

  • Daniel Brizendine
    Jul 18 6:56 PM
      Yes Ma'am I understand that. As someone who studies canine development in
      early societies and as a former Italian Greyhound breeder I would disagree
      that they were only for companionship. In fact, the IG is a pure greyhound
      that was breed down during the Egyptian late period as a rabbit dog. If you
      have ever seen these sighthounds course or chase prey you would see that
      their hunt drive is very much still in tact.

      Zsigmund

      --
      *Szapolyai Zsigmund
      Kingdom of Calontir