58583Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: List Etiquette

  • Diane Sawyer Dooley
    May 4, 2011
      Of course you do, if you want any sort of context, and on a Yahoo!Group, the
      footers can totally be snipped away. Have a little compassion for those poor
      souls who have limited space in their email boxes, or who have dial-up, or have
      to pay for download by the kb.

      Tasha