58560Re: An introduction

  • arnbjornraudfeldr
    Apr 13, 2011
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Madame du Pont" <madamedupont@...> wrote:
      > Bonjour Monsieur Arnbjorn,
      > Bienvenue to the adventure! Thou art doing a fine job. ...
      >I thank you Madame. I have already won our local A&S title for last year; it was an amazing experience. Despite being the only competitor...

      The chance of our paths crossing is not beyond the realm of possibility, as I too am subject of the Kingdom of An Tir. I currently reside in the Shire of Bitter End, in the Principality of Avacal. And I shall most certainly seek out the document you mentioned.

      Monsieur Arnbjorn
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic