58558Re: [Authentic_SCA] An introduction

  • rosslchristenson@shaw.ca
    Apr 12, 2011
      MODERATOR NOTE: Please be sure to sign your posts so we know who is posting what. Thank you.
      Saionji no Hana, Pacific Time Zone Moderator

      Thanks for the book selection; it looks awesome. Saw a couple of others on Amazon I may need to check out as well. Things like this re why I'm grateful for groups like these!