58509Re: [Authentic_SCA] Patching garments?

  • Heather Rose Jones
    Oct 19, 2010
      My favorite place to start for patching techniques -- although it's a bit on the early side (7th c) -- is the Bernuthsfeld tunic. Almost more patches than original fabric. The most detailed look at it is in an article by Heidemarie Farke in NESAT 6.

      Heather Rose Jones