58446Re: [Authentic_SCA] Summer Garb

  • Antonia Calvo
    Jul 6, 2010
      Jessica M wrote:
      > So as the weather gets warmer, I am wondering what everyone's favorite summer garb is? Links to pictures or documentation would be awesome!

      I wear the same Italian gowns I wear at other times of the year, only
      with no overgown or coat. I wear a partlet/coverciere to keep the sun
      off my decolletage, and I favour styles with tied-on sleeves as having
      my armpits covered only by linen is good for moderating temperature. My
      gowns are of light-medium weight woollen lined in coarse linen, and I
      wear only linen undergarments, including linen drawers.

      --
      Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

      Habeo metrum - musicamque,
      hominem meam. Expectat alium quid?