58395RE: Households (WAS Re: [Authentic_SCA] Authentic SCA groups in Mid-Atlantic States)

  • Scott
    Jun 9, 2010
      In Caid I was familiar with both time-&-culture households and with cooking
      households; in Meridies/Gleann Abhann,

      I headed up a generic A&S household and was a member of another household
      that specialized in Comedia dell' Arte-

      a very time-&-culture-focused thespian art. Everyone in my personal
      household was either a Laurel or an apprentice

      and all entered A&S competitions at all levels: shire, barony, principality,
      kingdom. We offered various A&S classes

      in our home. I was only familiar with two other households: one for Vikings
      and one for SCA politics. I was too busy

      in Meridies/Gleann Abhann to notice what other households were doing.

      Colm Dubh
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic