58390RE: Gravitation (WAS Re: [Authentic_SCA] Authentic SCA groups in Mid-Atlantic States)

  • christopher chastain
    Jun 9, 2010
      Hey Captn,

      Just remember the line from 13th warrior when you have too many heralds. Silk Suited messengers, always brings a smile to my face especially when trying to get something registered or at 8am at a event. Im trying to design a herald trap for my households encampment. Something that will keep them from waking us up at oh my god 30.

      Yours in Humble Service,
      Pomestnik Dmitrii Ivanov
      Per saltire sable and azure, a two headed eagle displayed and in chief a mullet of eight points argent

      "Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it!"
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic