58378Re: Authentic SCA groups in Mid -Atlantic States

  • tuckahoe1607
    Jun 8, 2010
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "britt" <nerdgirl@...> wrote:

      > There are smaller groups (or households) within a shire or barony that are historically driven. I, myself, am in a Landsknecht unit in Eisental (sate of PA.) We do SCA events as well as reenactments outside the SCA.

      Lady Magdalena and Greg L.,

      Thank you very much for your replies and suggestions.

      I am acquainted with folks in Das Teufels Alpendrucken Fahnlein and also with Gardiners from my volunteer work at Jamestown Settlement.

      I'm looking more toward 14th c./Hundred Years War. I've contacted La Belle Compagnie and am looking into that group. I was about wondering groups of that period within the SCA.

      Cheers,

      Tom A.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic