58375Re: Authentic SCA groups in Mid -Atlantic States

  • britt
    Jun 7, 2010
      There are smaller groups (or households) within a shire or barony that are historically driven. I, myself, am in a Landsknecht unit in Eisental (sate of PA.) We do SCA events as well as reenactments outside the SCA. If you would like to know more about the Landsknect unit contact me off list.
      Lady Magdalena auf KDT
      nerdgirl@...

      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "tuckahoe1607" <tom.apple@...> wrote:

      > Hello All,
      >
      > I realize that it is commonplace for SCA baronies(?) to have a mixture of folks from the entire span of the Middle Ages. Are there any SCA groups that tend to gravitate more toward one period, like the Hundred Years War or something like that?
      >
      > I am curious if there are any authenticity inclined groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, mostly PA to NC that are like that.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic