58374Authentic SCA groups in Mid -Atlantic States

  • tuckahoe1607
    Jun 7, 2010
      Hello All,

      I realize that it is commonplace for SCA baronies(?) to have a mixture of folks from the entire span of the Middle Ages. Are there any SCA groups that tend to gravitate more toward one period, like the Hundred Years War or something like that?

      I am curious if there are any authenticity inclined groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, mostly PA to NC that are like that.

      I really have only a peripheral knowledge of how the SCA works. I went to one Pennsic War back in the late 1980's. I know it has changed a bit since then and I am impressed by the levels of scholarly work coming out of the SCA and efforts to toward authenticity by folks like those on this forum.

      Any guidance would be appreciated.

      Regards,

      Tom A.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic