58263Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: documentation suggestions?

  • Catherine Olanich Raymond
    Mar 18, 2010
      MODERATOR NOTE: Please trim any portions of posts that do not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator

      (MESSAGE EDITED)

      On Thursday 18 March 2010 10:12:42 am lenastrid wrote:
      > I'm betting that it's from this article: Ă…gren, T. (1995) "Fur in Birka. An
      > examination of hair residue on penannular brooches", Laborativ Arkeologi,
      > vol. 8. pp.50-58.
      >
      > Unfortunately my copy is in storage, so I can't check it for you. Perhaps
      > you can find it via inter library loan?

      I'll look for it. Thanks for the cite!

      --

      Cathy Raymond <cathy@...>

      "No one can make as disastrous a bad choice as a smart person, because they
      sell it to themselves really well."--Tobias Buckell
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic