58259Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: documentation suggestions?

  • Beth and Bob Matney
    Mar 18, 2010
      Holdings are in various Scandinavian libraries.
      UCL (University College London) also has the
      issue. Try ILL (though I haven't found it in any
      US libraries or journal collections). At worse
      case, Volume 8 (1995) is available for SEK 100 from the link below.

      Laborativ arkeologi ISSN 1101-7848

      "The journal Laborativ Arkeologi has been
      published under the auspices of the
      Archaeological Research Laboratory at Stockholm
      University since 1986. In 1995 the sub-title
      Journal of Nordic Archaeological Science was
      introduced. Starting with volume 13 (published in
      October 2002), the journal continues under the
      name of Journal of Nordic Archaeological Science,
      acronym JONAS (new ISSN: 1650-1519). "
      http://www.archaeology.su.se/pub/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=1812

      Hope this helps.
      Beth Matney

      At 09:12 AM 3/18/2010, Lena wrote:
      >I'm betting that it's from this article: Ă…gren,
      >T. (1995) "Fur in Birka. An examination of hair
      >residue on penannular brooches", Laborativ Arkeologi, vol. 8. pp.50-58.
      >
      >Unfortunately my copy is in storage, so I can't
      >check it for you. Perhaps you can find it via inter library loan?
      >
      >/Lena
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic