58138Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Question about documentation source...

  • Michael Hurley
    Jan 2, 2010
      On Jan 2, 2010, at 9:27 PM, desamona13 wrote:
      > Yes, Yes!
      >
      > This is fantastic. Until someone corrects me with differing proof,
      > I will use this link and this source.
      >
      > Thanks again! You've saved my documentable bacon!

      You're most welcome. And for your future reference, all I did to find
      it was Google picture search for "Queen Matilda of England" and wander
      through the images that matched that one until I found one with a book
      reference. It took all of 5 minutes. Try it yourself next time you
      find an unattributed picture like that. You may find the documentation
      for which you seek!
      --
      Auf wiedersehen!
      Michael