57672Looking for a copy of A Tailor's Book

  • Brad Moore
    Jan 5, 2009
      I am looking for a copy of "A tailor's book : from the Fondazione Querini Stampalia in Venice", edited by Alessandra Molfino, published in 1987. I enjoy doing late period, and want to work on some later Italian pieces. Any assistance in obtaining a copy would be appreciated. I have requested the book for interlibrary loan, but only 2 universities in the states have the book available, both in New York.

      Brad Moore

      "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
      - J.R.R. Tolkien