57550Re: gloucester

  • Maxamillan Wolfram von Schleuter
    Nov 3, 2008
      MODERATOR NOTE - As a courtesy to our members who receive their list mail in digest form, we ask that you not top post. Please trim text from the previous post that does not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.

      MESSAGE ORDER REVERSED AND EDITED
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "oisswafford" <oisswafford@...>
      wrote:
      > I am currently working on persona development (always) but I've run
      > into a wall. My persona is based in 1530-1550 Glocestershire
      > (probably Gloucester itself.) I'm having problems finding any
      history
      > of this part of England.

      How interesting, I lived there for nearly 20 years. Look at the City
      website and under the duke of Gloucester too!

      Maks
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic