57544Re: Period Finishing for a leather costrel

  • valkerie1000
    Oct 27, 2008
      MODERATOR NOTE: MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to our many members who receive their list email in digest form, we ask that you not top post your replies and snip any portion of the previous message that does not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.

      MESSAGE ORDER REVERSED: