57471Re: Children's activities - philosophical discussion

  • Elisabeth Hänsler
    Sep 12, 2008
      Honestly, my 3 yeqar old is only happy wearing his froggy galoshes to
      events. So he is in green galoshes with eyes and a smiley face on the
      toes and a tunic... he looks darn cute and is having fun trying on
      armor (yes, I am guilty of giggling when he falls over trying on a
      helm whilw saying "look at me, look at me, mommy") and playing with
      other kids.

      There is a balance and the key is keeping it fun.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic