57468Re: Children's activities - philosophical discussion

  • mary_m_haselbauer
    Sep 11, 2008
      I'm not looking for absolution for not even trying. Children's stuff is
      my favorite thing to research so I have no trouble coming up with lots
      of documentable clothes and toys for her. (Don't make me post more
      pictures of my kid!) What I am getting at is that I'm prepared for her
      to make some not so medieval choices. She's currently drawn to sparky
      stuff. I'm sure she'll catch the authenticity bug eventually but she's
      2 1/2 now and how much do I want to wreck what makes her SCA world
      sparkle.

      Slaine
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic