57417Re: [Authentic_SCA] Pied Piper activities

  • Antonia Calvo
    Sep 3, 2008
      Chris Laning wrote:

      >Madeleine wrote:
      >>It seems by all the broken links I have found that this
      >>officer position seems to have fallen by the wayside in alot of
      >>different kingdoms/branches.
      >You might also be missing some places where children's activities *are* taking place because they have been re-named. Try searching also under headings such as Youth or Children's Activities or Page School, for instance.
      Good point. I don't think it's ever been called "Pied Piper" around

      Our BAroness, katharine kerr has some material on the subject--

      Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

      Habeo metrum - musicamque,
      hominem meam. Expectat alium quid?
      -Georgeus Gershwinus