57411Re: Pied Piper activities

  • Tinker
    Sep 3, 2008
      Viking Whipcord braiding is fairly easy to set up.

      Paper plate crafts are popular too.

      Soap or candle carving.

      Decorating votive candle holders is a nice activity if you have a
      feast later. The candle holders can be placed on the feast tables.

      Bread dough crafts are good.

      Period games can be loads of fun - outdoors: tag, hoodman's bluff
      etc...hopscotch, jumprope - indoors: scavenger hunt, spinning,
      potholder weaving

      We're in the process of getting a new Youth Activities director in
      our Barony. I research period games so I get asked for help a lot.

      Let me know if you need more ideas. I'll see what I can find.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic