57410Pied Piper activities

  • Madeleine Delacroix
    Sep 3, 2008
      Greetings,
      I am looking for activities for "littles" to do at meetings and
      events. It seems by all the broken links I have found that this
      officer position seems to have fallen by the wayside in alot of
      different kingdoms/branches. We can do "ye olde coloring station" and
      pottery, but I would like ideas on more interesting things,we are
      dealing with 2 through 12 right now. If any of you are a Pied Piper,
      or know of one and have any ideas about more appropriate, please feel
      free to share them. Thanks...

      Yours in Service,
      Madeleine Delacroix
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic