57233Re: [Authentic_SCA] Homebrew book help

  • Lilinah
    Aug 1, 2008
      Desamona wrote:
      >Ok! That’s it!!!
      >
      >I’ve been trying since early 2005 to get ahold of Falconwood Press to
      >purchase 2 books from them, but I have never successfully got ahold of them,
      >let alone bought any books!
      >
      >So, I am going to post on here, hoping someone will help me. I am looking
      >for 2 titles:
      >
      >Nicolo Zoppino’s “Esemplario 1530” (graphed by Susan J Evans)
      >
      >Nicolo Zoppino’s “Universali, 1537” (also graphed by Susan J Evans)
      >
      >These are “homebrew” books, I believe, since no library I know carries
      >copies of them (except for the originals). I would be more than happy to
      >pay for any costs associated with photocopying, shipping, purchasing an old
      >copy…. Whatever.
      >
      >Anyone able to help me? I would be ever, ever so grateful!!!

      First, Falconwood Press is no more, ceased quite some time before 2005.
      Second, i'm pretty sure those Zoppino books are
      for needlework (i.e. embroidery, lace, etc.), not
      home brewing.
      Third, for used, out-of-print, and even new books i check:
      http://www.bookfinder.com
      --
      Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
      the persona formerly known as Anahita