57096College student seeking information regarding SCA

  • Kayt Sternberg
    Apr 30, 2008
      Hello, my name is Kayt, and I am a student at PCC. I am currently
      doing a research paper on the SCA, and would love to meet with long-
      time Scadians. I have attended a couple unsanctioned events, and am
      very interested in learning more about the culture, tradition,
      clothing, etc. that go into being in the SCA. If you live in the
      Portland metro area, and might be available for a cup of coffee, please
      let me know. I have this entire weekend blocked out for potential
      interviews. I look forward to hearing from you.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic