57040call for instructors!!! East Kingdom event

  • Shane Stainton
    Apr 1, 2008
      Wars of Roses Arts and Science Symposium
      (War of the Roses is held in the Barony of Concordia of the Snows in
      the kingdom of the East on Memorial Day weekend)
      Im looking for more instructors for our A&S Symposium!

      We hope to make this the best Roses ever with lots and lots of
      classes! All types of classes are welcome from down and dirty bloomery
      and forging to the finest blackwork.You may schedule for a two day
      class if two days are required. There will be shelter and refreshments
      provided, please state other needs such as electricity table space etc.

      Those willing and able to bring additional flys and pavilions for
      additional class space are encouraged to do so. Hearty hands and stout
      backs will be there to help unload, set up, break down and pack.

      Please contact Lord Fergal OFF LIST at knives@... and/or 518
      770 1344 No calls after 11 pm EST please