56957Re: [Authentic_SCA] Bookbinder sought.

  • bronwynmgn@aol.com
    Mar 1, 2008
      In a message dated 3/1/2008 4:40:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com writes:

      <<In our 3 years attending SCA events in Insulæ Draconis, travelling
      across the Channel from our little Island, - we haven't met anyone yet
      for whom bookbinding is a chosen skill within the Society.>>

      I do not know much about bookbinding personally, but I do know someone who
      knows more about it than I do. Or at least limp bindings. However, I don't
      know if limp bindings are appropriate for 15th century. If they are, I can at
      least get you in contact with someone whose Laurel does limp binding. The
      person is here in the US, but might have contacts for someone in the UK or at
      least in Europe.

      Brangwayna Morgan

      2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic